- Download the order form for your DIY wedding stationery and complete. (Order form available below) Return via e-mail as an attachment or contact me for a postal address.
- If you wish to use the printing service by Inclinations, you will need to choose your insert wording and the font you would like it to be printed in. You can view some wording samples below or submit your own via email.
- It is advisable to place the order 2 weeks before you require the DIY wedding stationery. However, if you are unable to do this please contact me as I may still be able to accommodate your order.
- You will be invoiced for the total cost of your order (including postage and packaging which is based on weight). Your order will be confirmed once payment has been received. Payment is via Paypal, bank transfer or cheque. (Contact me for bank transfer details or address to send cheque).
- If you have chosen the printing option by Inclinations, after returning the order form you will be prompted to email your insert wording (and guest name list if applicable) to Inclinations as a word or google document. You will be sent proofs of each insert within 2 weeks for you to check all details are correct. Once you have confirmed the wedding stationery is as required, you will be given an estimated delivery time for your DIY order.
- Order’s will only be shipped after payment has been recieved.
Hints and tips
- If you are planning to print your own inserts, experiment with your printer on different sizes of paper to make sure you can print what you need to.
- Before printing your inserts, do a test run to make sure it comes out exactly as you are expecting.
- If you wish to purchase adhesives from Inclinations, you can purchase glue dots and double sided sticky tape with your order. Quantities needed are listed next to each stationery item. These adhesives are recommended by inclinations. Alternatively, you can use PVA glue instead of glue dots, or pritt stick instead of double sided sticky tape.